The HO - PE series UV sterilizer vessel design constructed from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) is ideal for warm saltwater applications in flow ranges from 25 gpm to 175 gpm. HDPE vessel material is stronger, more durable, and more resistant to UV-C than PVC. HO – PE Series utilize 80W High-Output (HO) lamps available in 5 models from 1 to 5 lamp in a single vessel. The vertical units are free standing, and the horizontal units include built in HDPE legs for ease of installation. Ideal for public aquariums and saltwater aquaculture.
• HO-PE Series utilize 80W high output low pressure lamps housed in a high-quality saltwater compatible HDPE vessel
• Flexible design allows vertical self-supporting upright or horizontal for simple installation and small footprint
• Standard with AL, LCD or LCD PLUS Control Panels
• All units rated for 87 PSI
• Manual Quartz Sleeve Wiping System
• UV Intensity Sensor