Amalgam (AM) Series Polyethylene (PE) UV units utilize powerful 200W & 400W low pressure amalgam lamps housed in a non-corrosive High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) vessel. HDPE is stronger, more durable, and more resistant to UV-C than PVC. With amalgam lamps and HDPE vessel, this is the ideal UV for saltwater applications with flow rates from 100 to 3200 GPM.
• Non-Corrosive High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) vessel construction ideal for warm saltwater applications
• High-Output Low-Pressure Amalgam Lamps, rated up to 16,000 hours
• All units rated for 87 PSI other than PE980 (rated for 58 PSI)
• Vertical floor mount configuration U-Type or Z-Type Inlet/Outlet
• Manual or Automatic Quartz Sleeve Wiping Systems
• Adjustable lamp power regulation (50% to 100%) with use of TC control panel
• Onboard UVT Sensor