The new A Series LifeStar™ pump from Hayward features heavy-duty, high performance pump technology from ½ HP up to 5 HP for aquaculture and aquatic animal life science applications. LifeStar outperforms the competition when it comes to flow, efficiency and value. The advantage for consumers is its quiet operation and economical performance. The benefit to professionals is its ease of installation and reliability. True Union fittings are included and the pump easily drops in place. Higher flow rate allow for stepping down in pump horse power. Silicon Carbide Shaft Seal is suitable for fresh and salt water use. All wetted hardware is manufactured from 316 SS.
- Self Priming Pump
- Corrosion Resistant
- Suitable For High Volume Pumping
- Clear High Capacity Basket Strainer Lid for Visual Inspection
- Elevated Base Ensures Better Ventilation andProtection from Flooding
- Silicon Carbide Shaft Seal Suitable for Fresh - andSalt Water Use
- All Wetted Hardware Manufactured from 316 SSTYPICAL APPLICATIONS
- IDEAL FOR Aquatic Animal Life Support, Aquaculture, Zoos & Public Aquariums!