Cartridge element filters are low profile mechanical filters with high surface area to collect solid particulates. Base mounted unit with 2″ unions on inlet/outlet ports. Includes pressure gauge. The Slimline housing is constructed of a strong thermoplastic material which provides a 50psi rated working pressure for the unit. The durable screw on lid is designed for quick and easy access to the element for cleaning and general maintenance.
• 1 1/2” Threaded Ports for versatility of connection.
• Standard 100% Polyester fabric, 30 micron element.
• Built In, automatic air bleed system.
• All Nitrile rubber seals.
• Special screw on lid for easy access to the ﬁlter.